We would Be Happy To Assist You
Table of Contents
What is Sperse.io Automate Hub for?
How do I install Automate Hub?
Depending on what you are looking to achieve:
Installing Automate Hub as a WordPress Plugin
- After purchasing Automate Hub on https://sperse.io/
- You will receive an email with a link to download Automate Hub, license key, and additional information
- Download Automate Hub on your computer
- Then, go to your WordPress dashboard and select Plugins
- Click Add New, then click Upload Plugin at the top of the page
- Click Choose File, locate the AutomateHub.zip file you downloaded, then click Install Now
- After the installation is complete, click Activate Plugin.
- Automate Hub will now be listed within your WordPress menu items, click Automate Hub >> Introduction >> Activate Plugin
- Click Activate License, then Copy your License Key from the confirmation email you received and paste it into the field.
- Click Activate your license to activate your Automate Hub
The Automate hub plugin is now ready to go
Installation Automate Hub as a stand-alone platform (White-label solution)
Our team will work with you to to discuss your business requirements and create an implementation plan for the custom deployment of Automate Hub to your environment. If you’ll like to learn more about our White-label solution, please contact us
I am not a techy person; do I need coding skills to use Automate Hub?
Will installing Automate Hub on my site slow down the performance of my site?
I run an agency that manages multiple client WordPress sites. How many sites can I install a single Automate Hub plugin on?
Is my data secure on your platform? What security Measures do you have in place? Are you PCI Compliant?
How does Sperse.io compare with platforms like Zapier, Integrately, Pabbly or Integromat?
What is your refund and cancellation policy?
Your purchase (as long as it’s a first-time purchase) is covered by our 90-day money back guarantee to enable you buy with confidence.
Note that once we refund you, your software license will be deactivated. An active license is required to use the software on your website(s).
Can I try Automate Hub plugin for free?
Are you on WordPress marketplace?
Are you on WordPress marketplace?
Do you have an affiliate or referral program?
Does Automate Hub come with the listed apps on your website or do I need to sign up with the apps separately?
How many apps are you currently integrated with? Are all the apps listed on your website integrated?
Can I perform unlimited integrations with my Automate Hub plugin?
Does Automate Hub support two-way syncing between apps?
I am using an embedded Active Campaign form on my WordPress site, can I use that as my source app and integrate with another destination app using Automate Hub?
Do I need to have a WordPress account to use Automate Hub?
I've purchased the Ultimate plan; how can I get started using Automate Hub and how can I get my license key?
You will receive an email containing a link to download the Automate Hub plugin as well as the license key.
Here are the simple steps to get started:
- Install the Automate Hub plugin on your WordPress site
- Activate the license by copying and pasting the license key in the activation area,
- Start connecting your forms with your favorite apps within Automate Hub
Can you help me with the setup of my Automate Hub plugin and connections?
There are training videos available on our website and directly within the Automate Hub plugin. Our support team is always happy to help. Please reach out at email@example.com
How do I find an app on Automate Hub?
How can I integrate my apps using Automate Hub? What are the steps?
Follow the instructions in the settings tab to connect/login to the platform.
- Navigate to “”New Integrations”” to add a new integration.
- Search and select your source form from the left column.
- Search and select your destination app in the right column.
- Drag and drop the fields from the source form to the appropriate fields of the destination app.
- You can change the name of the Integration title.
- Click on “”Save integration”” to add the new integration.”