Copper is a sales management and productivity CRM that is useful, especially, for SMBs that work with Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Sheets. If you are familiar with or work with the Google Workspace, then working with Copper CRM will seem like a seamless transition. It comes with a Chrome extension, which makes it easier to transfer data from Google apps and send emails through Gmail effortlessly. It also enables users to send emails to customers directly from Gmail.
Copper CRM offers a free trial period of 14 days with no credit card required. The 3 paid plans, on the other hand, can either be paid annually or monthly. The cheapest plan is available for 3 users and 2500 contacts while the remaining 2 allow unlimited users.
- Basic – $25/month/user if billed annually or $29/month/user if billed monthly
- Professional – $59/month/user if billed annually or $69/month/user if billed monthly
- Business – $119/month/user if billed annually or $129/month/user if billed monthly
For more information on the different plans, go to the pricing page.
Apply here to become a Copper Partner Program.
Competitors: Salesforce CRM, HubSpot Sales Hub, Zoho CRM, Dynamic 365 Sales, Pipedrive
See the instructions below to set up your Copper integration:
- Go to the Automate Hub plugin installed in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on App Directory.
- Select Copper and click on Connect.
- Log in to your Copper account in another window.
- Create a Copper account if you don’t have one here.
- If you already have a Copper account, click Settings.
- Click Integrations.
- Click API Keys.
- Click the ‘Generate API Key’ button and get API Key.
- Click advanced at the below left and get API Key.
- Copy the API Key and paste it into the required field.
- Next, give the integration a Display Name, and click Save Changes.
- If you have multiple Copper accounts, you can add them all in the same way.