Agile CRM is an all-in-one software suite for sales enablement, marketing automation, customer service and task management. The CRM provides you with the business solution to automate sales and customer engagement. With Agile CRM, you can build customer profiles, build marketing programs, respond to customer requests more efficiently, monitor sales performance in real-time and engage your customers through emails, SMS and voice campaigns. Agile CRM is a user-friendly app that will cater for your needs regardless of your business’ scale or CRM experience.
Agile CRM pricing plan starts with a free offer for 10 users and a thousand contacts. The cheapest plan starts at $8.99 and the cost depends on the duration of the plan. That means the cost of a 2-year subscription is a lot cheaper than a monthly subscription. The number of required contacts for the paid plan range from 10,000 contacts to an unlimited number of contacts.
- Starter Plan (10,000 contacts) – $8.99/month for 2 years, $9.99/month for a year, or $14.99/month for a monthly subscription
- Regular Plan (50,000 contacts) – $29.99/month for 2 years, $39.99/month for a year, or $49.99/month for a monthly subscription
- Enterprise Plan (Unlimited) – $47.99/month for 2 years, $64.99/month sign for a year, or $79.99/month for a monthly subscription
Get more information on the different plans here.
Join Agile CRM’s Affiliate Program to become a partner.
Competitors: Active Campaign, EngageBay All-in-One Suite, SharpSpring, Freshworks CRM, Ontraport
See the instructions below to set up your Agile CRM integration:
- Go to the Automate Hub plugin installed in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on App Directory.
- Select Agile CRM and click on Connect.
- Log in to your Agile CRM account in another window.
- Create an Agile CRM account if you don’t have one here.
- If you already have an account, click on your name/icon, click on Admin Settings, then click on Developers & API. You will see your API key.
- Get the subdomain from the Agile CRM app URL.
- Copy your subdomain Agile CRM URL and API key, then paste it into the required fields.
- Next, give the integration a Display Name, and click Save Changes.
- If you have multiple Agile CRM accounts, you can add them all in the same way.